The Human Hand (Professional Video Series) is a 8 hour, self-paced, animated, case study based video compilation detailing intrinsic hand anatomy, pathology, and therapeutic intervention. The video series is intended for all students and therapists who desire to develop a working knowledge of the anatomical nuances of the dorsal interossei, palmar interossei and the lumbricals within a detailed clinical case study format. The video series will dissect normal intrinsic anatomy and explore the various pathological conditions that commonly impact balance and function of the hand. Instruction will conclude with a written post-test of intrinsic anatomy, pathology and clinical application. The sequential presentation of anatomical structure, pathology, and therapeutic intervention coupled with the step-by-step illustrative instruction blend a matchless opportunity to establish an indelible mastery of the intrinsics of the hand.
The Human Hand: A Study of Anatomy and the Anatomical Relationships of the Hand
(Professional Video Series)
(8 continuing education credits)
Video Series Outline:
Video #1: Human Hand Anatomy Pre/Post Conference Review
Video #2: Introduction: An Interview with Dr. Dell
Video #3: Introduction: The Dell Hand
Video #4: The Homunculus and the Hand
Video #5: An Animated Introduction to the Intrinsic and Extrinsic Anatomy of the Hand
Video #6: Intrinsic Intelligence
Video #7: Dorsal Interossei
Video #8: Palmar Interossei
Video #9: Lumbricals
Learning Outcomes Assessment Methods: The learner will be provided a verbal and written list of drawing interventions to be performed throughout the conference. The learner will demonstrate the ability to recognize and treatment make judgments based on anatomy and evidence-based interventions by verbally reciting, drawing and recording to group partners using the below 3-1 Kinesthetic Teaching Model. The learner will then put anatomical and pathological concepts together to create new and novel constructs of learning.
Learning Outcomes Objectives:
The learner will:
- Make decsions and judgments relating to their understanding of intrinsic anatomy and relational anatomy of the hand within the context diagnostic and case specific scenarios.
- Put concepts together in effort to recognize the value of personal and clinical collaborative work through multiple small group discussions and drawing labs centered on hand anatomy the management of hand pathology.
- Reorganize understanding of anatomy and pathology in order to differentiate between initial and concluding knowledge of intrinsic anatomy of the hand and associated diagnoses and pathologies.
- Create new pattern of networking with of colleagues in which to exchange ideas and contact information.
- Make judgments regarding the difference and value of studying the intrinsics of the hand via various educational modes and media.
Continuing Education Credit: Exam
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Refunds & Returns: All sales of The Human Hand Video Series and The Dell Hand model are final. The Dell Hand is considered a piece of art and as such no refund or return policy is offered.
The Teton Hand and Upper Extremity Conference Series, LLC is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID#6280. This LIVE (in-person) is offered at 1 CEUs, Advanced level, OT service delivery. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
Monoprice Durable Case
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.3 x 10 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||0.23 Pounds|
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards with shockproof design offering fully customizable foam interior
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material with pressure relief valve allows for Gradual pressure equalization
- 400 cu In (6 57 liter) internal volume and weighs only 3 1 lbs (1 4 kg)
- Internal 9 57 x 7 17 x 6 18 (243 x 182 x 157 mm) | external 10 63 x 9 09 x 7 28 (270 x 231 x 185 mm)
The Dell Hand Kit: Profession Edition comes with the thoughtfully selected cleaning solution, cloth, and artisan Zenzoi dry erase markers:
MagicFiber® Cleaning Cloth
A 16 X 16 inch MagicFiber cleaning cloth. Microfibers 200x thinner than human hair creates 40x more surface area than regular fibers. Safely and easily traps dirt, grease, and grime without a need for chemical cleaners.
MagicFiber® is the world #1 best selling microfiber cleaning cloth! Its ultra-gentle microfiber composition leaves zero scratches, streaks, or marks on any surface you choose to clean with it – safe for all optical lenses, LED screens, tablets, smart phones, and much more!
The MagicFiber’s® microfiber technology renders it the perfect cleaning tool. Its tightly woven fibers and saw-tooth pattern design ensure quality and durability. Additionally, this cleaning cloth is eco-friendly, allowing you to clean without the use of chemicals or dyes. You can be rest assured that your delicate possessions are in good hands when enveloped in a MagicFiber®!
2 oz. Pro-Lens AR Leaner Spray w/Two Color Label
4.75″ H x 1.375″ W
FDA compliant, alcohol free, silicone free, ammonia free
Zenzoi Dry Erase Markers
13 vibrant, rich, fresh colors that are color-matched to anatomical structures featured in the Animated Intrinsics of the Hand video. This erasable marker pen set comes in an elegant black tube/case holder to create a forward-thinking stylish presentation. The Zenzoi Dry Erase Markers represent precise fine tip pens that boast new ink technology that is quick drying, smear proof, easily erasable, planet-friendly and crafted from premium materials and container tube that is 100% recyclable. The Zenzoi Dry Erase Markers are designed for professionals and hobbyists who appreciate innovative design, eco-friendly materials and top quality. Zenzoi offers a 100% money-back, no questions asked, no hassle guarantee. Zenzoi Dry Erase Markers are non-toxic which make them safe for you and your kids.