Soft Tissue Mobilization of the Elbow
Thursday, July 21st 2022
LIVE| via Zoom
Recorded version will available following Thursday, July 21st 2022
Recorded version will be accessible 24/7 for 365 days from the date of posting
2 Continuing Education Credits
This two-hour course will identify the etiology of common soft tissue pathologies about the elbow. It will consider peer-reviewed evidence and the integration of soft tissue mobilization into clinical practice via “specific” soft tissue techniques.
The learner will study and…
- Review the anatomy of common sites of elbow soft tissue pathology.
- Identify structural and anatomical considerations for soft tissue mobilization.
- Outline the etiology and sites of common elbow soft tissue dysfunction.
- Discuss the anatomical and bio-mechanical principles of soft tissue mobilization.
- Outline specific soft tissue techniques
Purchase this LIVE event NOW and receive unlimited video access for 1-year to the Soft Tissue Mobilization of the Elbow two-hour presentation!
If you have not done so, take a minute and register to become a member of the UE | Applications community to ensure easy access to all purchased videos via the “My Account” page of the website.
2 hours continuing education credit
AOTA Approved Provider
This event is approved for continuing education credit for occupational therapists ONLY.
The entire two-hour Zoom presentation will be led by Mike Cricchio, MBA, OT/L, CHT