A 120 minute, audible, animated, video detailing the intrinsic anatomy of the hand. This video is intended for occupational and physical therapists who desire to develop and/or continue a working knowledge of the anatomical nuances of the dorsal interossei, palmar interossei and the lumbricals in preparation for patient care, professional presentation or physician dialogue. This sequential presentation of anatomical structures coupled with the step-by-step illustrative instruction blend a matchless opportunity to establish an indelible mastery of the intrinsics of the hand. This product is available for individual purchase (purchase provides access via live streaming). Purchase of this product provides annual access to this video for repeated reference, peer discussion or personal professional education. The Animated Anatomy of the Intrinsics of the Hand: Professional Edition video access will expire 1 year from purchase. Within three months of completing this video submit a completed pdf copy of the examination included with your purchase of this video. Receipt of a completed exam, of at least 75% correct answers, will receive 2 contact hour of occupational therapy continuing education credit (exam may be retaken multiple times). Email completed exams to: email@example.com. AOTA approved provider for occupational therapy continuing education credits.
- Examine the pathoanatomy and dysfunction common to the digit.
- Detail the phases of tissue healing in the management of the stiff finger.
- Discuss clinical decision-making of the stubborn and stiff finger in relation to the phases of tissue healing.
- Highlight the interrelationship between tissue healing, intrinsic anatomy and cortical integration.
- Reinforce the principles and concepts discussed in Part 1 pertaining to the homunculus and the hand and the intrinsic intelligence of the hand.
- Reinforce the anatomy of the dorsal interossei, palmar interossei and lumbricals in relation to the intrinsic extensor and flexor mechanisms.
There are no reviews yet.