- Nearly 20 years of providing exceptional education of the upper extremity.
- Matchless educational format–case study format mirrors clinical problem-solving.
- An intimate, welcoming conference setting conducive to audience participation, peer exchange, and peerless education.
- Destination location, limitless recreation/entertainment for all ages.
- “Asheville beckons travelers interested in an eclectic mountain town that oozes creativity and natural beauty.”
- “The city has an impressive array of music venues, from intimate listening rooms to outdoor amphitheaters and famed music clubs.”
- “You know a city is proud of its culinary scene when it trademarks the nickname Foodtopia to describe its obsessively local eateries and locally made food products.”
- “The number one attraction when folks visit Asheville has long been the historic Biltmore Estate, a 178,000-square-foot beauty built at the tail end of the Gilded Age in 1889.”
- “Doctors prescribed Asheville’s cool mountain breezes and lush vegetation as a place of healing all the way back in the 19th century.”
- “Enjoying the great outdoors is a big deal in Asheville, and options run the gamut from water sports and zip-lining to exploring Mount Mitchell, the highest peak in eastern North America.”
Host HotelHilton Asheville Biltmore Park1 828-209-2700Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park Reservations:Reservations can be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling the following number toll free: Hilton Reservations Desk: 1-866-407-5713. Please refer to the Teton Hand and Upper Extremity Conference for a special room rate of $159.00 plus tax. An additional option is to contact the Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park directly at 828-209-2700.(Limited Room Block Available: Book Today!)TravelFly Direct to AshevilleAllegiantNonstop Destinations:Austin, TX (AUS) — seasonal; Baltimore, MD (Washington D.C. area) (BWI); Boston, MA (BOS) — seasonal; Chicago, IL (MDW) — seasonal; Denver, Colorado (DEN); Destin, FL (VPS); Ft. Lauderdale, FL (FLL); Houston, TX (HOU) — seasonal; Key West, FL (EYW); Las Vegas, NV (LAS); Minneapolis, MN (MSP); Newark, NJ (New York City, NY area) (EWR); Orlando (Sanford), FL (SFB); West Palm Beach (PBI), Ft. Myers/Punta Gorda, FL (PGD); Sarasota (SRQ); St. Petersburg/Clearwater, FL (PIE)American AirlinesNonstop Destinations:Charlotte, NC (CLT); Chicago (ORD) – seasonal, Dallas, TX (DFW); LaGuardia (LGA) — seasonal; Philadelphia (PHL) — seasonal; Washington, D.C. (DCA) — seasonalDeltaNonstop Destinations:Atlanta, GA (ATL); La Guardia (New York, NY) (LGA) — seasonalSun Country AirlinesNonstop Destinations:Minneapolis, MN (MSP)UnitedNonstop Destinations:
Chicago, IL (ORD); Newark, NJ (EWR) — seasonal; Washington, D.C. (IAD)Save-the-Date Program(18 Continuing Education Credits)Friday, March 25th(9 continuing education credits)The ShoulderPresentation format: didactic, case, discussion and collaborative group segmentsMorning Session Discussion Topics:Shoulder ImpingementRotator Cuff PathologyAdhesive CapsulitisProximal Humeral fracturesMid-shaft Humeral FracturesTotal Shoulder ArthroplastyReverse Total Shoulder ArthroplastyThe ElbowPresentation format: didactic, case, discussion and collaborative group segmentsAfternoon Session Discussion Topics:Supracondylar FracturesOlecranon FracturesRadial Head FracturesLateral EpicondylitisMedial EpicondylitisDistal Biceps Rupture/RepairThe Stiff ElbowSaturday, March 26th(9 continuing education credits)The WristPresentation format: didactic, case, discussion and collaborative group segmentsMorning Session Discussion Topics:Distal Radial FracturesUlnar-sided Wrist PainBoth Bone Forearm FracturesScaphoid FracturesWrist InstabilityExtensor Tendon Injuries of the Wrist/ForearmFlexor Tendon Injuries of the Wrist /ForearmThe HandPresentation format: didactic, case, discussion and collaborative group segmentsAfternoon Session Discussion Topics:Thumb Ulnar Collateral Ligament InjuriesTraumatic Hand InjuriesDupuytren’s ContractureExtensor Tendon Injuries of the Digits/HandFlexor Tendon Injuries of the Digits/HandIntrinsic Anatomy and DeformitiesThe Stiff PIP JointWe invite all attendees to visit local eating establishments for breakfast and lunch. Unfortunately, The Teton Hand and Upper Extremity Conference Series will not be hosting unmasked organized meal periods due to present pandemic concerns.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Written requests for refunds received by the conference coordinator by 3/11/2022 will be granted. All funds, minus a $100 processing fee, will be returned to the registrant. No refunds will be issued for missed events, including sessions missed due to personal reasons. Hotel reservations must be made and canceled through the host hotel. After 3/11/2022, no refunds will be granted for any reason.
UE | Applications is a subsidiary of the Teton Hand and Upper Extremity Conference Series, LLC. Created as an independent company in the Spring of 2020, UE | Applications provides a suite of upper extremity educational solutions. Conference-approved for occupational therapy continuing credits ONLY. Physical therapists are welcome to attend and submit for continuing education approval.